jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

My Son

My Son

The greatest gift that God can give a woman, since I felt in my belly could understand the magnitude of being able to feel the life within me, his kicking delighted me and see in every ultrasound and was growing in my view were growing yearnings.

I have now that I viso growth, God has given me the privilege and seeing it every day, realize that God is good and loves me with an everlasting love, is Santiago my momentum and my joy, is the existence of a miracle and is my greatest treasure, now that Poe esribirle want my son.

I love you son and will always love you, you are very beautiful my son and're growing so fast it scares me to think when you leave me no change you or bathe beautiful nenecito, and I want you to know that well over time you'll always be my baby, always son never forget it.

1 comentario:

  1. Our children it was this exchequer that God gave to us to take care, the life changes, the routine, but everything makes sense is alone to be really happy

    ResponderBorrar