jueves, 21 de agosto de 2014

MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY



my family

I have a great husband named Camilo and three wonderful children, my little 3 year old son named Santy, my 8 year old daughter Laura and my 11 year old son Daniel.

I currently live with my sons and my husband, my mother is also with me and is my help.

My family is my engine and want them day to day and beat to beat my fears, I only pray God give me strength and help me with any adversity, to help me make good decisions and to never let them down.

It is that love conquers all and that is what has me up, it was not easy but not impossible.

I love you very much.


     My husband and my son


    My children


                               My love
               

 
                                           My angel



                                             My mother







1 comentario:

  1. hi lorraine
    your blog is very interesting I hope to see more stuff on your blog I congratulate

    ResponderBorrar